There’s no better time than now to rediscover the many wonderful splendour of Malaysia, in particular the fascination Land Below The Wind, Sabah – home to some of Borneo’s best attractions and finest resorts to the likes of The Magellan Sutera Resort.
Overlooking the South China Sea and the nearby islands that make up the Tunku Abdul Marine Park, The Magellan Sutera Resort, a favourite amongst families and thrill seekers, beckons holidaymakers with the sweetest gateway deal; the Executive Suite Escape.*
Priced at RM450 nett per room per night (Sun-Thurs) and RM480 per room per night (Fri-Sat) for 2 adults, this fabulous deal comes with the following privileges:
- Breakfast for two
- Choice of one time 30-min Island Cruise or one-time Snorkelling Trip to one of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park islands (Manukan, Sapi or Manutik) for 2 adults. Snorkelling mask and life jackets are inclusive, island entrance fee and food are on guest’s own account.
- Usage of Little Magellan at The Magellan Sutera Resort
- Racket Games (tennis, badminton, squash, table tennis and snooker) at the Country Club. Subject to equipment availability and operation hours.**
- One-time bowling game at Striker’s Bowl.**
- One-hour usage of karaoke at KTV Blue Lagoon.**
- One round of 50 balls game at the Driving Range.**
- 20% discount on F & B at Al Fresco, Silk Garden and KTV Blue Lagoon (excluding tobacco and promotional items)
- Fire Eater Show at Al Fresco Fri-Sun, 7-7.30 pm)
- Free parking
** Advance reservation is required and F&B discount is not applicable with special offers. Suite offer excludes Suite benefits
Book and Stay period are valid from now till 31st October 2020 (inclusive) and subject to suite availability at time of booking. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
For further package information, please click here.